What is the My Hero Academia New Generation Wallet?
My Hero Academia is a Japanese manga and anime series written and illustrated by Kōhei Horikoshi. The series takes place in a world where 80% of the population has superpowers called “alter”. The remaining 20% are the normals, without alter. The main characters of the series are Izuku Midoriya, a young boy who has no alter but dreams of becoming a “hero.”
Technical Specifications of the Boku No Hero Academia Wallet
- Japanese style.
- Synthetic leather is used to make the wallet.
- Fits in the trouser pocket without adding bulk.
- Several compartments to keep your money safe.
- Length: 11 centimetres.
- Width: 10 centimetres.
- Weight: 70 grams.
- Free Delivery!
💥ORDER YOUR MHA WALLET TODAY!💥
There are no reviews yet.