What is the My Hero Academia Izuku Determined Plaid
My Hero Academia, known in Japan as Boku no Hīrō Akademia, is a manga series written and drawn by Kohei Horikoshi. It was prepublished between July 2014 and September 2020 in the weekly magazine Shōnen Jump by publisher Shūeisha, and was compiled into a total of twenty-five volumes. The French version has been published by Kazé since March 2016. In April 2015, an anime adaptation produced by the studio Bones.
Technical Specifications of the Boku No Hero Academia Blanket
- 97% organic cotton: “Natural” material, very resistant to wear.
- High quality materials: Warm, soft, does not wrinkle.
- Comfort+: Perfect blanket for a warm evening.
- Pleasant to wear and does not get in the way.
- Machine washable: 32.5°C (82.5°F)
- New design, faithful to the My hero academia saga
- Several sizes available
- Soft and resistant weave, anti-pilling
- Material: 100% woven polyester fleece
- Free Delivery!
💥ORDER YOUR MHA BLANKET TODAY!💥