What is the MHA Bed Set
My Hero Academia is a Japanese manga written and drawn by Kōhei Horikoshi. It was prepublished between July 2014 and September 2020 in the Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine of publisher Shūeisha, and was compiled into twenty-six tankōbon volumes starting in December 2014. The French version is published by Ki-oon as of March 2016.
List of Technical Specifications of the MHA Cover
- 1x Duvet Cover + 2x Pillowcases (included).
- Tight, strong weave that softens in the wash.
- Polyester is the material of choice. It offers excellent resistance to friction and abrasion, and is easy to clean.
- Colorimetry and fine detail for unmatched realism: 3D printing, colorimetry and precision for unmatched realism.
- Natural material, very soft to the touch.
- Tight, strong weave that softens with each wash.
- Material: Polyester, Organic cotton with extra long fibres / optimal abrasion resistance.
- High grammage: quality BNHA bed linen, durable over time.
- 3D printing: colorimetry and meticulous detail for unparalleled realism.
- Do not bleach or dry clean.
- Heat iron if necessary.
- Free Delivery!
💥ORDER YOUR MHA BED COVERS TODAY!💥