What is the MHA U.A. Hero Academy Backpack?
My Hero Academia (MHA) is a manga series written and illustrated by Kohei Horikoshi. The series takes place in a world where 80% of the population has “heroic powers”. The remaining 20% have no powers at all, and are called “normals”. The main characters study at the Academy to become superheroes, after which they serve the public by protecting the innocent.
Technical Specifications of the Boku No Hero Academia Backpack
- Japanese style : Beyond Plus Ultra with this extraordinary MHA backpack!
- Digital 3D printing : colour fidelity.
- Comfortable backpack with a detachable shoulder strap, headphone socket and adjustable chest straps.
- The large interior zippered pocket with multiple compartments (books, computer, phone, tablets) is perfect for storing items.
- The backpack is made from different fabric blends: nylon, canvas and polyester.
- 35 litre capacity.
- The dimensions of the backpack are 33 x 45 cm, with a depth of 15 cm.
- Free Delivery!
💥ORDER YOUR MHA BACKPACK TODAY!💥