What is the BNHA Anime Charm Bracelet?
My Hero Academia is based on a manga of the same name written and illustrated by Kohei Horikoshi. The story takes place in a universe where 80% of the population has superpowers called “quirks”. The remaining 20% are those who do not have quirks, the “normals”. The hero of the story is Izuku Midoriya, a boy who was unfortunately in the wrong place at the wrong time and was given the gift of seeing people’s quirks without having any.
Technical Specifications of the Boku No Hero Academia Bracelet
- Japanese style.
- Your skin will not be irritated when you wear it. It is made from soft and durable materials.
- Comfort+: Light and pleasant.
- Does not leave a trace on your skin.
- Very light and soft, does not cause skin irritation.
- One size fits all.
- Free Delivery!
💥ORDER YOUR MHA BRACELET TODAY!💥